[CQ-Contest] WPX SSB Etiquette

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Mar 31 06:07:56 EDT 2019

But the question is, where might either of them QSY? I faced this issue
running JA on 40M tonight -- I'd established a run frequency in the
small section of 40M where JA have SSB privileges, and after about 45
minutes, QRM gradually encroached to the point where I could no longer
copy the weaker stations calling me. Of course I studied the spectrum
display looking for a hole, but there was none. And Friday night, east
coast stations were complaining that I was on the run frequency of an EU
station. I had no other choices that night either, so I stuck it out. I
doubt that the situation from EU to NA is much different.

73, Jim K9YC