[CQ-Contest] WPX SSB Etiquette

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Sun Mar 31 11:13:30 EDT 2019

Back in the good old days when the solar peak was here and I had the 10
mtr 4 hi 7 el stack up, I would run into the same scenario... a Euro
would tell me that there was another stateside on my freq... I would ask
who it was and normally I would keep on running if I was not having any
trouble. Except in one contest that happened and the other station
happened to be KC1XX.... I moved! Freq fights are never good but
sometimes un-avoidable.... part of contesting! 73's Cort K4WI