[CQ-Contest] FT4 - Robotic Contesting

Michael Clarson wv2zow at gmail.com
Thu May 2 14:35:50 EDT 2019

Dimitri: Yes, I understand all the FT8/4 signals are on different
frequencies, but the radio is set to the FT8 passband frequency and we see
all the stations within the passband, and the decoder decodes ALL the
stations it hears regardless of frequency. As long as my radio is on
14.074, I do not need to know what frequency the FT8/4 calling is on.
--Mike, WV2ZOW