[CQ-Contest] FT4 - Robotic Contesting

K9MA k9ma at sdellington.us
Fri May 3 22:46:56 EDT 2019

That's the point I tried to make a bit ago in a slightly different
context: Should the running station delay the ID until the pile-up thins
out, thereby rewarding the operators who stuck around the longest over
the ones who invested lots of hard work in building antennas so they
could be louder? (Yes, I know some wealthy hams just pay big bucks to
have someone else build their antenna systems, or fly in on Friday as
guest ops, but at least some of us are up there on the tower(s)
ourselves. If you've done it, you know it's a lot of work.)

73,

Scott K9MA