[CQ-Contest] Eccentricity

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Mon Nov 4 15:23:36 EST 2019

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 9:02 AM N4ZR <n4zr at comcast.net> wrote:

I ran into a guy during SS who insisted on sending his whole exchange
> using cut numbers and "/" in lieu of spaces, all at about 30 wpm.
> Imagine trying to decipher EN/A/callsign/NE/section, all delivered
> without a break.  I forget his call; in any case, he's not in my log.

When something like this happens, note the call and send the ham a gentle
email suggesting that he will have more contacts and more fun if he uses
standard protocol.

W6SX Second Corollary: We all get better together.

Contest Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX