[CQ-Contest] Sanctuary

Radio KØHB kzerohb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 11:52:32 EST 2019

On our local club mail list, Jon, W0ZQ wrote:

“On Sunday afternoon I listened for a few minutes to a really ugly really unruly 20m pile up on a VE4 who was struggling with it.  Callers were relentless and just pounding the poor fellow at 35wpm plus without let up.   Maybe there should be no spotting allowed for SS, or, how about no spotting of stations above x050.    Hope that fellow comes back.”

I think that Jon’s  proposal of “…..no spotting of stations above x050….” is a bright shining diamond of an idea!

Hey, guys, let’s start a movement!

73, de Hans, KØHB
"Just a boy and his radio"™