[CQ-Contest] Scary

Edward Sawyer EdwardS at sbelectronics.com
Tue Nov 5 06:30:50 EST 2019

There is a running assumption in SS discussions that all new contesters somehow end up doing SS.  I find that hardly to be the case actually.  Many contesters don’t like sweepstakes.  No offense to those that love it.  Its just the reality.  So making contester-wide conclusions on checks from SS is just misplaced.

I don’t doubt the demographic trend.  But SS is not the contest universe.  Its just SS.

73

Ed N1UR