[CQ-Contest] Paul Newberry, N4PN

Edward Sawyer EdwardS at sbelectronics.com
Wed Nov 6 05:44:33 EST 2019

John, Thanks for sharing this.  What terrible news.  I am sure like many people, we worked Paul this weekend in SS CW.  Paul was one of my inspirations in contesting.  Always the energizer bunny.  Always in the chair working guys.  Determined but enjoying every minute of it.  The consummate professional on the air.

RIP OM

Ed  N1UR