[CQ-Contest] Tower safety

rjairam at gmail.com rjairam at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 22:19:17 EST 2019

I have a safety cable system on my AN wireless self supporting tower. It
works very well, and the brake allows essentially the freedom of free
climbing with the safety of being attached to the tower at all times. The
cable is tensioned with a spring at the base of the tower to reduce the
possibility of swing falls and go maximize brake effectiveness if you do
fall. At the very top you have to transition to using lanyards but it’s a
lot better going up and coming down.

73
RIa
N2RJ