[CQ-Contest] Multiple Monitors - Three

Michael Adams mda at n1en.org
Tue Sep 17 14:16:17 EDT 2019

My current shack/home office PC has an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 card, and has 4 DisplayPort outputs.   It's driving 3 monitors via DisplayPort connections without issue.

This PC replaced a 5 year old machine a few months ago.  It had a then good-but-not-top-of-the-line NVIDIA card, but I am uncertain of the model (maybe a 750 or a 760?).   It could handle 3 monitors - one via HDMI, one via DVI, and one via VGA.
Michael Adams | mda at n1en.org