[CQ-Contest] Multiple Monitors - Three

David Aslin G3WGN david at aslinvc.com
Tue Sep 17 16:39:07 EDT 2019

I drive 2 LG monitors from an Intel NUC and have added a 3rd (ASUS) via USB.  No issues, except that for the two LG monitors I moved from VGA to Displayport + HDMI. Previously an EMI-quiet setup, I'm getting noise (wideband + spurs) with the more modern interfaces.  Improved by adding some of K9YC's special ferrite sauce, but still detectable.  Suggestions for further mitigation steps from the contesting.com braintrust would be appreciated.
73, David G3WGN  M6O