[CQ-Contest] Thanks

Bob robotgrant at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 12:07:18 EDT 2020

Thanks to all of you who put up with me and tried to help me during my recent weeks of fussing with contest software. Another plug for EI5DI, who true to form emailed and called me, and to M0ITR who put the finishing touches on how to program an exchange key.
When I used N1MM+ previously, I never had much trouble, and, again, back in the days of CT I used NA which was great.
K3OX told me how I can program my USB ports not to sleep. That sounds like it will help.
Thanks all.                      GO FRC!!!!
                            Bob N9GG  no. 2517