[CQ-Contest] Indiana QSO Party in May

Mike Wetzel mjwetzel at comcast.net
Thu Apr 9 13:14:25 EDT 2020

The Indiana QSO Party is scheduled for May 2-3 and will be the normal 12
hours (1500UTC May 2 - 0300 May 3).

The INQP organizing committee is monitoring the COVID-19 situation. At this
time, we are not making changes to the INQP 2020.

However, should the situation change and the state-wide stay-at-home order
gets extended, we may alter the rules for the 2020 event. In the mean time,
we encourage everyone to consider your INQP plans and do what is needed to
make it as safe as possible.

Any rules changes will be announced at least one week prior to the start of
the INQP on the INQP web page <http://www.hdxcc.org/inqp/index.html>  and on
the INQP email reflector.

There seems to be lots of interest in club competition this year as a way to
break up coronavirus isolation.  We hope to hear you on the air on May 2-3.

Hoosier DX & Contest Club