[CQ-Contest] Georgia QSO Party Log Submissions Due by Monday April 27

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Fri Apr 24 15:09:47 EDT 2020

Just a friendly reminder that log submissions for the 2020 Georgia QSO
Party are due by this coming Monday - April 27th.

Thanks for everybody's support this year. We've received 630 log
submissions so far which is a new record. All this despite having no
rover stations active. Be assured that our usual rover stations will be
out back in force in 2021 when hopefully COVID-19 will be under control.

Jeff KU8E  GQP Contest Director