[CQ-Contest] Need the JD mult?

n3bb at mindspring.com n3bb at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 25 07:40:31 EDT 2020

Tnx Art, fascinating.

Cultures are really complex. Rocky Savory's name, in Kata Kana would be pronounced "Sa bor ree" or something like that. I spent a lot of time in Japan (JA1, JA7) with a JV between Motorola and Toshiba, and also with a deal between RCA and Matsushita (JA3). As an American, I was treated with the upmost politeness and respect, and all business  dealings were honorable in all aspects. However for Korean citizens working there or living there, and apparently for people of mixed race, it can be difficult. Of course we see aspects of that here, but not to any extent as it is described in the article.

73, Jim N3BB