[CQ-Contest] CQWW is a Great Contest -- NOT(?)

Richard F DiDonna NN3W richnn3w at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:48:39 EST 2020

The only other way you could score it without disrupting the event would be
distance based.  If you were to adopt a 0 point for same zone and same
country, 1 point for different zone but same country, etc., scheme, it'd be
difficult to simulate as contesters' behavior are driven by the present
rules.  In other words, I ignore working USA hams except for the
zone/country mults currently.  You can't extrapolate what my score would
have been if you rescored prior events to give a point or two based on the
method proposed above.

73 Rich NN3W