[CQ-Contest] CQWW is a Great Contest -- NOT(?)

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Fri Dec 4 09:11:57 EST 2020

Excellent point Ed and I am glad that all contest are not the same.
Every year someone wants to change the CQWW rules to match some other
contest. We should all know by now that ham radio contesting is not
fair! Sometimes the unfairness is in your favor and sometimes not but
you can have fun regardless.

73,

John KK9A (W4AAA in 2020 Sweepstakes)

Edward Sawyer N1UR wrote:

The great thing about contesting is that there are many contests.  You
find the ones you like and/or can be competitive and you focus on
those.  And realize that the one’s you love, are potentially the exact
opposite for other people.  That’s what makes the sport a good one.

Plenty for all to enjoy.

Ed  N1UR