[CQ-Contest] CQWW is a Great Contest -- NOT(?)

Jon Suehiro nn5t at attglobal.net
Fri Dec 4 18:04:11 EST 2020

Just one comment.

In '70's and '80's, the map was totally different.  From Texas, we could conquer both EU and JA (and of course many U-zones with QRH and chirp) to win the world.  Seems JA's activity is down and EU is way up, that's why W6 feels unfair.  Activity in BY and YB are on the way up, with higher SN, the new contest mapping will be drawn in '20's.  From my city lot station with low power, love CQWWCW and SSCW so much.  I am the weakest, but will do my best on 160CW this weekend.  73 de Jon NN5T