[CQ-Contest] CQWW is an unfair Contest -- A solutiion!

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Thu Dec 3 21:52:31 EST 2020

You have altogether too much time on your hands, Mike.  Actually, it's
not a bad idea, but they still need to do something about the CQWW
exchange. With zones, it's just a callsign-copying contest.  I'm for
serial numbers.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now