[CQ-Contest] 15m Yagi question

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 12:40:41 EST 2020

Sirs,

Aluminum to Aluminum grease:

This is suitable
https://fi.iherb.com/pr/Vaseline-100-Pure-Petroleum-Jelly-Original-3-75-oz-160-g/73872?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqMfgn7jG7QIVgdiyCh1OCwGQEAQYASABEgJQC_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I use similar European product.

I use also paste with aluminum particles/powder, local equivalent to this:
https://www.permatex.com/products/lubricants/specialty-lubricants-anti-seize/permatex-anti-seize-lubricant-2/?locale=en_us

There are products the high voltage high power electricity line workers use.
All their high current connections are Aluminum to Aluminum.
They have maxed out the conductivity, minimized the losses.
I could not find their North American products online, but I am sure
finding their products is not that difficult.

Note !
Any grease with copper powder .. not recommended for Aluminum to Aluminum
connections.

73,
Jukka OH6LI