[CQ-Contest] WRTC2022 Qualifications. The game is over. New update.

Richard F DiDonna NN3W richnn3w at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 10:42:16 EST 2020

Claudio: thank you for the update to the WRTC scoring and for keeping
everything tracked and for making corrections as needed.  At this point, we
are almost 18 months away (which is rather soon) from the international
contest community coming together in the Bologna area.

Is the WRTC2022 committee planning on an update concerning preparations
from the committee's side?  I  think many of those who are going as
competitors, referees, or simply as tourists are interested in knowing
about the progress for site selection, funding, hotels, event rules (if any
changes have been made), station setups, etc.  If the committee needs
financial support, now is the time to really put that call out...

With the end of the qualifying period now here, team preparation is I would
expect commencing in earnest.

Buon Natale!

73 Rich NN3W