[CQ-Contest] WRTC2022 Qualifications. The game is over. New update.

beaudoin wa1fcn at charter.net
Sun Dec 20 15:00:08 EST 2020

GA Rich

         Just to make one point....   You say "with the end of the
qualifying

         period now here".  Not that I have any thoughts of being a
finalist,

         but mistakes are made.  An example In two CQ contest my score

         has been compared to an Unassisted operator but I was Assisted.
I am sure

         a number of others errors  will pop up.

                     Happy Holidays   BoB WA1FCN