[CQ-Contest] CQ 160m contest-vs-DXCC rule problem

rjairam at gmail.com rjairam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 14:57:42 EST 2020

ARRL declared this type of remote operation OK for DXCC some years ago -
you can operate from W6, work Macau, minami torishima, Philippines etc then
hop on a remote on the east coast and work Europe and Africa. Hop on a
southeast remote and work ZS, PY, LU, CE, CP etc. Owning a station is not
even necessary.

73
Ria, N2RJ