[CQ-Contest] 3 and 4 letter contesting callsigns

Yuri ve3dz at rigexpert.net
Wed Feb 19 10:13:30 EST 2020

I had same problem with my TO4A call this past weekend. Even some of the "big guns" had real hard time understanding my call. So, I minimized my S&P.
Don’t know, maybe because it was not in a database.
At same time, I remember how I first reacted to SE5E calling me in the contest. Took me a couple of calls to understand that this is an actual call sign and not someone just fooling around with me. :-)

Yuri  VE3DZ