[CQ-Contest] Clean Sweep - a short history

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 11:34:06 EST 2020

In the 10 meter and 160 contests each of the KH states (Hawaii) or
territories (everything else in the Pacific) each count as separate
multipliers, but in the SS they all count as one.  Not sure I would like to
have each count separately in the SS, as a Clean Sweep would be impossible.

Another interesting thing is that in the ARRL DX contests, I cannot work
Canada, which is a separate, but I can work Alaska and Hawaii, which are US
states!

73 John W5TD