[CQ-Contest] New Mult for SS

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Sun Jan 5 17:21:12 EST 2020

There are always challenging sections in Sweepstakes.  IIRC, a couple years
back in SS CW, I missed Santa Barbara and Nebraska. TIme to delete those
sections?

73 Rich NN3W

Rich and everyone.  My previous post on this was disallowed by the moderator
for various reasons. I respect their decision.

Let me take a much different tack. Please allow me to remind the readership
that if you google ARRL open LOGS and search for a specific log, you can see
if anyone has worked certain sections in any ARRL contest, SS incl. (ditto
CQ open logs)

I can tell you w/o reservation there is no issue for anyone Stateside
wishing to work this part of the world in SS. There are certainly enough
players in NB, NS and PE to satisfy most anyone's quest for NL, or MAR (or
in the future NL, MAR and PE)

Quicker would be to log onto VOACAP and run simulations for yourself from
any point on Earth, A to B.

Some years I have a heck of a time find AB, NNY, ONN or even KP4 ! Makes the
contest all the more sweet when I get the 83rd section.

I am pleased to see J, VY1JA may be back on for SS and other contests, in
the near future. We wish you well J !

73 fellas,

Mike VE9AA "NB"

Mike, Coreen & Corey