[CQ-Contest] New Mult for SS

rjairam at gmail.com rjairam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 10:53:02 EST 2020

While a conspiracy against the west coast might seem cute, the results
don’t bear that out.

I can assure you that when discussing contest rules at the ARRL, we do not
engineer the rules to disadvantage the West coast.

Even out East it’s not a slam dunk in DX contests either as there is now a
lot of remote competition clustered in Maine.

 It is what it is.

73
Ria
N2RJ