[CQ-Contest] New Mult for SS

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Jan 7 14:03:24 EST 2020

On 1/6/2020 9:54 PM, Tom Haavisto wrote:
> BUT - why is it MY responsibility to build sufficient RX capabilities on my
> end to copy a QRP signal from W6 on 160?
> There are a number of stations in ONN who don't have the same capabilities
> as I have - why should they have to perform all manner of work on their
> stations to copy your QRP signal?

Simply because my QRP into very good antennas is comparable to (or maybe
even better than) 100W or 500W into a typical little pistol's antenna.
And all of those stations should at least have a shot at all the mults.
Yours is one of the best signals from VE3, right up there with VE3EJ,
and you both have pretty good ears.

73, Jim