[CQ-Contest] SS Mugs and Pins deadline Jan 31

Art Boyars artboyars at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 16:19:38 EST 2020

Just a reminder for those of you who, like me, are still excited about
working The Sweep --

Orders for Clean Sweep mugs for SS 2019 are due at ARRL HQ by January 31.

Same for Participation Pins (for making at least 100 QSOs).

Separate mugs and pins for CW and for Phone.

http://www.arrl.org/sweepstakes

(Unfortunately, mug eligibility is based on claimed score, not final
results.  Since my first/only Sweep and mug (CW 2011), I have had my
other few Sweeps busted by log checking.  Not wanting an "undeserved"
mug, I have passed those mugs along to op's who made a Sweep but
forgot to order the mug.)

73, Art K3KU