[CQ-Contest] Come visit the WRTC2022 Committee at HAMCATION 2020

Claudio Veroli claudio.veroli at alice.it
Wed Jan 29 11:16:01 EST 2020

 The WRTC2022 organizing committee is excited to be present at HAMCATION in Orlando, Florida from 7 to 9 February 2020.

All
 hams are welcome - please come see us - learn all about WRTC2022 to be
head in Bologna Italy, the city of Guglielmo Marconi, in July 2022!

 Claudio I4VEQ (Committee Member) and Fabio I4UFH (Vice President) will be at booth #116 and #117 at the Central Florida Fairgrounds and Expo Park, near the ARRL. WRTC2022 gadgets and gear will be available at our booth and you can make a donation to support the event.
 Come meet many friends of the WRTC and members of the Florida Contest
Group, including Dan K1TO, George K5KG, and Jack K1KNQ. We will make a
short presentation about WRTC2022 at the Contest Forum on Saturday at
10:00 AM in Hamcation area CS III.

 We are grateful to HAMCATION
 2020 which has made the exhibition space available to us at no cost.
You can find out more about Hamcation at www.hamcation.com.
 Special thanks to John - N4JTK, Commercial Co-Chairman 2020 Orlando
HamCation and George K5KG, Vice President of the Florida Contest Group.

We will make a short presentation of the WRTC2022 at the Contest Forum:

Saturday @ 10:00 AM

LOCATION: CS III
TITLE: Florida Contest Group
PRESENTER: George Wagner (K5KG)
 "· K1ZZ – “How To Beat K3LR With Verticals. The story of 3B8M in 2019
CQWW CW: 19 million points from Mauritius with a station carried in
airline baggage” ·
K8MR – “Mobile Contesting, From Florida and
Beyond. How go be rare DX on a budget. The why’s, how’s, and joys of
mobile contesting” ·
K9VV/NP2X – “Emcomm “Contesting” – where
multipliers are lives saved, and the number of victims and loved ones
comforted. Band conditions aren’t the only real world variables” ·
I4VEQ – “WRTC 2022 Italy - Announcement”"

See you at HamCation 2020 in Orlando.

Further information on the event can be found on the HAMCATION 2020 website www.hamcation.com