[CQ-Contest] EU out of band on 160

Bernie McClenny, W3UR bernie at dailydx.com
Thu Jan 30 05:01:28 EST 2020

You should almost always work a station if they answer your CQ, even if it is a dupe! Always keep the QSO in the log, unless you know you busted the call. Let the contest adjudication decide what to do with your QSOs. I doubt The will penalize you if you follow that policy.

Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of: The Daily DX
	   The Weekly DX
	   How's DX?