[CQ-Contest] RBN Map Beta Available

Bill Mader billamader at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 14:49:26 EDT 2020

I totally agree with Jim on this.  If I want to see FT8 spots, I know where
to go to find them and I'll go there.  I would rather not see them
elsewhere, especially the RBN.

73, Bill Mader, K8TE
Duke City Hamfest BoD Vice-Chairman www.dukecityhamfest.org 17-19 Sep 2021
Secretary and Past President, Albuquerque DX Association
W6H NM Coordinator, Route 66 On-the-Air 12-20 Sep 2020