[CQ-Contest] RBN Map Beta Available

Björn Ekelund bjorn at ekelund.nu
Tue Jul 28 17:51:56 EDT 2020

I learned this when developing the FT8 skimmer solution for the Red Pitaya.

It's clearly spelled out on this page  https://pskreporter.info/pskdev.html so
the
uploader has to accumulate spots and then only send them maximum once every
five minutes. So saying that the average spot is delayed 6 minutes is
actually
an exaggeration, it is more of a worst case delay. The average is lower but
still in
the order of several minutes.

Björn