[CQ-Contest] NS RTTY this Thursday

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Tue Jun 2 22:23:21 EDT 2020

Ken K6MR

________________________________
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr at outlook.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 10:14:48 AM
To: rttydigital at groups.io <rttydigital at groups.io>; nccc-blue at groups.io <nccc-blue at groups.io>; cq-contest at contesting.com <cq-contest at contesting.com>; RTTY at groups.io <RTTY at groups.io>
Subject: RE: NS RTTY this Thursday

Greetings Diddlers:

I think we have a record going for double digit turnouts.  Welcome to N4WD (first timer I think), KB9S (Also first timer, though that call rings a bell…),  and W4ER who is making Thursday evenings a regular thing.   Welcome all and thanks for dropping by.

The  upcoming weekend looks to be all cw all of the time, with lots of weird callsigns on the bands.  If you need a little digital fun, please join us Thursday and keep the diddles in tune.

The details for our little get together this week:

Friday,  29 May 2020, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday, 28 May in NA)
-- 1845 - 1915 PDT
-- 2145 - 2215 EDT
-- (others in-between those two)
-- 160: Around 1805  (Last two to five minutes seem to be popular…)
-- 80/40/20/15 +84 kHz up from the band edge   <--NOTE
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules
-- Mults per band.
-- 100W power limit

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and links to other info. If you find any problems with the web pages, please let me know so we can get them fixed.