[CQ-Contest] Key Clicks

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 00:05:42 EDT 2020

One of these new radios is FTDX-101. Cw rise time in this rig can be
adjusted down  to 1 ms. Very popular TS590 also has this "feature". It
must be conveyed to participants in contests that 6 ms is the minimum.
May be write it even in the rules and introduce score reductions for
violating participants.

73, Igor, UA9CDC