[CQ-Contest] SEA-PAC QSO PARTY SATURDAY

Michael Ritz w7vo at comcast.net
Fri Jun 5 12:44:16 EDT 2020

Just passing this along. It appears you can use the "DX" contest  setting in N1MM+ to log the contest.

73;

Mike

W7VO

SEA-PAC QSO PARTY - SATURDAY, JUNE 6, 2020 - 9:00 am - 9 PM PDT.

We may not be gathering in Seaside, Oregon for SEA-PAC this year, but we can meet on-the-air.

The attached files are:
-  General SEA-PAC QSO Party Information Sheet
-  SEA-PAC QSO Party Summary Sheet

We already know that we'll have participants from British Columbia, Oregon and Washington in the Northwest, plus
Idaho; Utah; New Mexico; Minnesota; and South Carolina.

To let us know you'll participate, email Ron KD7VIK at ronocon at frontier.com mailto:ronocon at frontier.com .