[CQ-Contest] Excessive Bandwidth

Randy Thompson k5zd at outlook.com
Sat Jun 6 23:34:27 EDT 2020

EI5DI: " a good option might be to spot them with a suitable comment - for example "severe clicks".  "

That is a great idea!  One of the challenges after the contest is that no one can remember which stations were causing problems on what bands/frequencies at what times.  Without these reports, it can waste hours wading through SDR recordings.  Even once found, it is not always easy to evaluate signal width due to limitations of the recording system.  But, at least we would have better records of who and how often and that could present a compelling case for action.

Randy K5ZD