[CQ-Contest] WPX CW Signal Quality Concerns

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Sun Jun 7 16:12:19 EDT 2020

My first mentor WB0SSB Larry told me to never insult another man's
radio.  Even if it's junk by my view, and even if 99 out of 100 other
hams would say it's junk.  The rule applies - don't talk smack about
another man's radio.  That's what the fellow has - and he's likely happy
with what he has.  It's been good advice but I'm not as old as some guys
are so maybe I've just not got clued in on the right way to look at
these things.

So if you really feel strongly about this, then feel free to start
writing checks for new radios Jim.  I'm sure there are a lot of guys
happy to take you up on it.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com