[CQ-Contest] [Contest] 2020 June VHF Contest

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Tue Jun 9 16:13:25 EDT 2020

well, sure hate to miss this one but my announcement 01/01/2020
regarding mixing digi with CW/SSB/RTTY contests still stands. K4WI/NA4W
will no longer  compete in any contests that permits FT8 to compete
along side the other modes. I skipped the rtty Roundup for this exact
reason.  Digi boys want to have their own test.... have at it. I don't
consider digi to be a real mode and see no reason why I should be asked
to compete with it. This is my opinion and if you don't like it, hit
delete and move on. 73's Cort K4WI