[CQ-Contest] [Contest] 2020 June VHF Contest

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Tue Jun 9 19:18:42 EDT 2020

Sure hope people don't opertae FT8 all weekend. When signals get over
0db please try CW/SSB. 6 meters has been open almost all day to the
Caribbean, Central American and Northern South America from my QTH in
Georgia. Also have been hearing signals from the back of my beam. Many
have been loud enough to work on the traditional CW/SSB modes but no
activity there.

Jeff