[CQ-Contest] [Contest] 2020 June VHF Contest

it9blb at infcom.it it9blb at infcom.it
Wed Jun 10 02:49:53 EDT 2020

I support 101% Paul's suggestion.
IMHO ARRL is supporting FT8/4 in the worst possible way,
mixing apples with potatoes and ravaging any worth in
lot of HAM sections.
As many other people, I already skipped the rtty Roundup
for this exact reason and I will skip next June VHF Contest.
Subaudible modes must run separate from others in contests
and awards like DXCC MIXED and Single Band.
Thay're another story. Probably fantastic, probably the
future of HAM radio but, today, they are another story
and wrong mixing can get worse instead of better effects.

Just my two cents.
73, Joe IT9BLB