[CQ-Contest] Seeking CQ WPX SSB and CW Pictures

Bud Trench aa3b.bud at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:09:02 EDT 2020

Participation levels hit all-time record highs in both the 2020 editions of
CQWW WPX SSB and WPX CW and I'm seeking pictures to memorialize these
amazing accomplishments.

I'm particularly interested in gathering images of how your operations were
adapted in response to the unique COVID 19 circumstances we experienced.

Please also consider sharing photographs that highlight the plethora of
unique prefixes that were active.

Finally, it is always enjoyable to see views of first time WPX participants.

Thanks for your support.

Bud Trench,  AA3B

Director, CQ WPX Contest

web:  <https://cqwpx.com> https://cqwpx.com