[CQ-Contest] Crowne Plaza 2021

contesting at w2irt.net contesting at w2irt.net
Fri Jun 12 10:29:20 EDT 2020

I kept my reservation intact, but called them up a couple of days after the
Hamvention cancellation was announced. They told me reservations would be
rolled over until next year's event and, sure enough, yesterday I got an
emailed confirmation for 2021. I had already paid first-night back in
January so hopefully they won't try and make me pay again next year.

GO FRC!
Peter, W2IRT

www.facebook.com/W2IRT