[CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship 2020 - multiplier list of HQ stations /?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jun 22 02:48:53 EDT 2020

Joe, OZ0J, is updating the master list of HQ stations that may be active
during the IARU HF Championship July 11-12, 2020.  I am reformatting and
distributing this data as HQ station "pre-fill" files in multiple formats
compatible with N1MM+, Writelog, Win-Test, DXLog.net, TR4W, Skookum Logger
and UcxLog.  Download itu.zip from https://bit.ly/itudtb, which will be
updated frequently.  Installation instructions and test procedure are
documented in the Readme.txt file inside the Zip.  Other procedures
mentioned below may also work.

Send HQ station corrections / updates to contest at oz0j.dk .

Everything should work the same as last year unless required file formats
have changed, in which case I'll need to know what changed so I can
reformat.  Contact me off list.

73,
Bob, N6TV