[CQ-Contest] CQM Adjudication

ku8e ku8e at ku8e.com
Mon May 11 13:08:24 EDT 2020

Or get on and just have fun like I doSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: James Cain <jamesdavidcain at gmail.com> Date: 5/11/20  12:27 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest at contesting.com> Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQM Adjudication Shelby, if you disagree with a contest's rules/management, then don'tparticipate. Works for me.K1TN"Judging is carried out only on the received LOGs = if a participantdoesn’t submit the log, then other participants will have no QSO point normultiplier point credits for the QSOs with him!"As this was a "first time ever" to actually participate, not just make afew contacts, I find the unique approach toward scoring, indefensible? Ihad no idea that all those contacts that I made, in previous years, were ofno value because I didn't submit a log? I had several "lower than 20"numbers received this year, at a point in the contest that, most numberswould have been much higher. Several "lower than 5"! Do I expect those"casual" stations to submit a log? Not a chance? I'm sure that whether Ichoose to participate next year will have very little bearing on any otherstations score. Possibly some members of CQM contest committee will seethis, and offer some logical explanation? Please don't insult me with "iteliminates cheating"! When the time comes that I become seriously concernedthat another station is cheating, it will be time for me to do somethingelse! I believe that the vast majority of the contest community is honest?Why subject the vast majority to the unethical scruples of theminuscule minority?Everyone stay safe73, Shelby - K4WW_______________________________________________CQ-Contest mailing listCQ-Contest at contesting.comhttp://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/cq-contest