[CQ-Contest] CQM Adjudication

rjairam at gmail.com rjairam at gmail.com
Tue May 12 10:42:46 EDT 2020

It’s rule 16:

http://www.rdxc.org/asp/pages/rulesg.asp

   *16.* Penalties are counted as tripled good QSO points.
   - QSO is penalized for the following:
      - incorrectly logged calls (Bad Call)
      - incorrectly logged exchange numbers
      - QSO is not present in the other station log (NIL)
   - QSO neither counted nor penalized for the following:
      - other station incorrectly logged entrant's call
      - other station incorrectly logged entrant's exchange number
      - QSO time in entrant's log and other station's log difference is
      more than 3 minutes (except systematic computer errors)
      - QSO bands or modes in entrant's log and other station's log differ.
      - dupe QSO which is not in the other station's log.

73
Ria
N2RJ