[CQ-Contest] Crowne Plaza?

Jim McDonald jim at n7us.net
Wed May 13 22:41:00 EDT 2020

My reservation was with K3LR's block.  I requested a refund from Rhonda Webster at that time and received it shortly after.

Here's the note that Time sent on March 16:

As some folks on this reflector had reserved rooms for Hamvention and related events at the Crowne Plaza in Dayton.

Here is a quick update.

The hotel will refund all 2020 deposits as soon as possible.

Reservations for 2021 (using the same list of reserved names from 2020) will be available to confirm and book after June 15, 2020.

Excess rooms from our block will then go into a lottery pool open to all after that.

73

Tim K3LR

Jim N7US