[CQ-Contest] Rule Changes for the CQ WW WPX SSB and CW Contests in 2021

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 14:58:02 EST 2020

As I read the rules, there is a category for the un-assisted.

Behold!
>From CQ WPX Rules:

- - -
VI. ENTRY CATEGORIES:

A. Single Operator Categories:One person (the operator) performs all
operating and logging functions.
3. Classic Operator (CLASSIC): The entrant will use only one radio, no QSO
finding assistance, and the one radio must not be able to receive while
transmitting. Operator Assisted entries are not eligible for this category.
- - -

The problem, to some, is there is no assistance allowed in this Single
Operator category.

73,
Jukka OH6LI