[CQ-Contest] Rule Changes for the CQ WW WPX SSB and CW Contests in 2021

RT Clay rt_clay at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 16 13:30:51 EST 2020

>*    It is becoming increasingly more difficult to draw the line between
>assisted and unassisted operations as SDR technologies become more
>integrated with contest software / networks
As someone who develops logging/SDR software for unassisted use,  this statement is false and a bad excuse for the decision to eliminate single op. It is very easy to distinguish: if the software can give the operator a list of calls and frequencies then it belongs in assisted.
Sorry, it looks like no more CQ WPX CW for me.

Tor N4OGW