[CQ-Contest] Rule Changes for the CQ WW WPX SSB and CW Contests in 2021

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 11:22:22 EST 2020

Tor is spot-on. Out here in the western USA, the window for working 6 point
Europeans in late May is very short. With the weak signals and loud static
crashes, you don't simply run them. You tediously S&P, in between the very
strong 1 point USA stations. It's a huge advantage to have 6 pointers presented
to you on the silver platter of a cluster.

73,
Steve, N2IC